Support 2017-04-24T14:36:33+00:00

Support & FAQ

If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, get in touch.

The price depends on the project as a whole. We offer an initial quote based on the requirements and parameters you give us.
Definitely! We prefer to meet up with you before we begin building your website as it gives us a greater insight into what you’re looking for.
Yes, we have plenty of experience building safe and secure eCommerce websites.
When you’ve given us the go ahead to begin building your website we request an initial payment of 20% of the overall project cost. The remaining 80% will be charged once you are 100% happy with the website.
This again varies from project to project. However, if you provide the information we need in good time then this can speed up the process considerably.

We offer 3 different website maintenance packages as well as a tailored package to all of our customers. More information can be found here.

We use WordPress as our CMS (Content Management System) due to its ease of use for our clients. It is currently the most popular CMS in the world.
Yes, we are more than happy to help you write the content for your website and even provide pictures if necessary. This is a service we provide on top of website design and will cost extra.
We can provide you with reliable hosting with 24/7 customer support service and a great record of server uptime.
Not a problem, if you need your website hosted by another hosting company (ie. Fasthosts, Host Gator, eHost etc.) or if you would rather host it yourself, leave it to us.

With the free 3 month support we offer with every new website, we perform regular back ups at monthly intervals. If you require more regular back ups our support package may be a better option.

Yes you can! If your domain needs to be transferred for hosting purposes we can take care of that as well.
Yes, the content management system we use (WordPress) has a user friendly interface for managing media and other content you wish to add and update.
We accept all major credit/debit cards, BACS payments and other online gateways. We’ll supply you with your very own client portal in which you can view, print and keep track of your invoices with us.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Fill out our Support form below.